Ingredients40 m servings 209
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Place panko bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in egg mixture to coat, then dip each floret into bread crumbs to coat; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, turning once, about 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 4.4 45.4 11.7 93 488 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Toss in buffalo sauce after baking for a healthier alternative to wings.
This recipe was great! I didn’t have any panko bread crumbs so I used regular bread crumbs and it turned out great. I already have more cauliflower in the fridge to try again.
This is a very tasty / mouth watering way to spruce up your cauliflower... I added 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/4 c. parmesan cheese to the egg mix.
I didn't make any changes to the receipe. The family liked it. I'd make it again.
I needed to use regular Breadcrumbs that I added pares an cheese to, black pepper, cumin and a pinch of smoked paprika. Egg wash as directed, dredge in the crumb mix, 400 for about 25-30 mins fo...
This is an awesome recipe! I made it with 2 parts seasoned breadcrumbs and 1 part parmesan cheese. coat well with olive oil and baked at 380 degrees until golden brown. Totally Delicious! A slig...
Had trouble getting the larger Panko crumbs to stick. The ones that did gave the cauliflower a nice crunch. Used a little flour on some before dipping into the egg and that helped a little. A...