Spicy Teriyaki Spam® and Pineapple on a Hawaiian Roll
"Cast iron skillet-fried SPAM® and pineapple with sriracha and a splash of lime placed on a King's® Hawaiian roll. This recipe is super yummy, it's sweet and spicy, and ohh so easy. Feel free to alter the thickness or amounts of any of the ingredients to your liking. My 8-year-old son posted the photo. Kid approved and great for a game day party!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 sandwiches)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler or set a toaster oven to broil setting. Place rolls cut-side up in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Toast rolls in preheated oven until lightly brown, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Slice luncheon meat lengthwise into nine 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Heat a cast-iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook luncheon meat slices until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side; transfer to toasted roll bottoms. Cook pineapple rings in the same skillet until lightly browned, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- Spread sriracha evenly on each luncheon meat slice. Cut each pineapple ring into 3 pieces. Top each luncheon meat slice with 1 pineapple piece, sprinkle with lime juice, and cover with roll tops.
- Cook's Note:
- Pineapple rings can be sliced lengthwise into 9 rings instead of cutting into 9 pieces, if desired.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 10.3 46.9 19 66 941 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1