Perfectly Dry Roasted Chickpeas
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 85
- Spread chickpeas on paper towels; allow to air dry completely, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread chickpeas on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 40 minutes, shaking pan every 10 minutes. Remove chickpeas from oven; toss with mixed spice and salt. Place chickpeas back into the oven; turn oven off until completely cold, about 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 0.8 16.2 3.5 0 290 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I started with dry chickpeas, rather than canned. After cooking, I followed the directions, allowing to dry for about 45 minutes. I spread them in a layer on a towel to get them as dry as pos...
Very good but didn't find the seasoning sticks so after the oven bit I tossed them with a touch of butter in a frying pan for a few minutes. Next time, I'll do as another reviewer did and add o...
I baked them too long I think and they were too hard. I might try again, but the flavor wasn’t there.
I made these for my husband and he loves them! I made these exactly as written and seasoned them lightly with sea salt. Thanks for sharing. #Allrecipesallstarscanada #recipedetective