Ingredients58 m servings 595 cals
- Whisk eggs, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until frothy. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Pour eggs into skillet; cook and stir with spatula until set, 3 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cut rolls in half horizontally; lay bottoms in a single layer in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add a layer of provolone cheese, then scrambled eggs, then a layer of ham, then provolone cheese, then ham, then provolone cheese again. Cover with roll tops. Cut through ham and provolone cheese layers to make individual sandwiches.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter, brown sugar, and mustard together in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Spread mixture over roll tops. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and let stand, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove aluminum foil from baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden brown and cheese has melted, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Number of servings depend on the number of rolls in the package.
- Sliders can be assembled ahead of time and baked just before serving, if desired.
Per Serving: 595 calories; 24.5 g fat; 46.1 g carbohydrates; 35.9 g protein; 287 mg cholesterol; 1087 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
I made a small batch of these (4 rolls) for the two of us. No Baking Papa loved them. I thought the butter / sugar / mustard topping would make them difficult to pick up but they were fine to ...
Really easy and great for a big group, or to refrigerate leftovers for the week for a grab and go breakfast. I used crumbled bacon instead of ham this time, and of course it works well too. I ...
I liked it, based on tasting one. The rest will be used for company over the Labor Day week-end. My only negative comment would be that it is not cost effective. Based on my purchases, t...
These came out great but I made changes for what I had on hand. Instead of ham, I used bacon and instead of provolone cheese I used mozzarella cheese!! Big hit, will make them more often!! Mimos...
I scaled to 9 servings, which fit perfectly in my 9x9 pan. I baked my scrambled eggs in a parchment lined pan, took 10 minutes, then I removed the eggs from the pan, placed fresh parchment then ...
Does anyone know if these can be frozen and if so, at what point? It's only me at my house so even 4 would be too many.
A friend made this and it was delicious. Definitely have to try this one. Great way to start the day
These were delicious! Made a small batch using bacon instead of ham and a variety of cheeses. Yum!