Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place spaghetti squash cut-side down in a baking pan. Pour in about 1 inch of water. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, 30 to 45 minutes. Remove from the oven, uncover, and cool until easily handled, 5 to 10 minutes. Use a fork to scrape insides of squash into spaghetti strands.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add beets; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in green tomatoes, tomatoes, and zucchini. Simmer until beets are tender and tomatoes are soft, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve stewed beet mixture over spaghetti squash strands.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 5 28.4 4.4 0 378 Full nutrition