Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 223 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place spaghetti squash halves on a compact baking sheet. Place 5 pieces of butter into each half. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon over each half.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 1 hour.
- Remove squash from oven and scrape insides with a fork into a loose pile of strands.
- Return to the oven and bake until flavors combine, about 10 minutes more. Let cool before serving, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 16.2 g fat; 21.3 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 137 mg sodium. Full nutrition