Johnsonville Chipotle Monterey Jack Cheese Sausage Quesadillas
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 1316 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place 3 tortillas on a large greased baking sheet. Sprinkle each with sausage, red pepper, green onion and cheese. Top each with a tortilla.
- Place baking sheet on the center oven rack; preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cut into wedges.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
Per Serving: 1316 calories; 75.4 g fat; 59.8 g carbohydrates; 74.4 g protein; 426 mg cholesterol; 3662 mg sodium. Full nutrition