Spanish Garlic Toast
Ingredients13 m servings 293
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Toast bread slices until golden and crunchy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rub toasted bread with garlic cloves until evenly covered; rub with cut side of tomato until evenly covered. Spread olive oil evenly over slices with a pastry brush or by hand. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Bread can be toasted in a toaster instead of under an oven broiler, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 11.9 40.1 6.2 0 543 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
Sometimes it's the simplest things that taste so good, and this is one of them! Nice and light, but super flavorful...this is definitely for the garlic lover...a definite keeper~YUM, YUM, YUM!!!...
Don't know why this is called Spanish garlic toast, my Italian family has eaten this toast for decades! Nona made it often.
Simple! I chop garlic in super small pieces. Add 2 a coffee cup with butter, olive oil and garlic powder (u can add fresh or dried parsley too). Micro all, a little longer 2 blend flavors. I ...
I toast my bread in a cast iron pan. It is strange that one star was given to this delicious recipe. If there is anything left to the tomato after rubbing on the toast, you could simply eat it!
Thinking about the garlic jar.That works when you have a dry climate. In Lima, where live it is very humid and things do not keep that long. But the recipe is deliciou. We have good garlic esp...
This is a very simple but delicious recipe for a very delicious snack. The combination of tomatoes, garlic and a touch of olive oil makes it so desirable at any time of the day. I recommend it t...