Spanish Garlic Toast
Ingredients13 m servings 293 cals
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Toast bread slices until golden and crunchy, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rub toasted bread with garlic cloves until evenly covered; rub with cut side of tomato until evenly covered. Spread olive oil evenly over slices with a pastry brush or by hand. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook's Note:
- Bread can be toasted in a toaster instead of under an oven broiler, if desired.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 11.9 g fat; 40.1 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 543 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Sometimes it's the simplest things that taste so good, and this is one of them! Nice and light, but super flavorful...this is definitely for the garlic lover...a definite keeper~YUM, YUM, YUM!!!...