Ingredients50 m servings 609
- Make zucchini noodles using a spiralizer.
- Mash avocado in a small bowl and mix in pesto until smooth.
- Flatten chicken breast with a meat hammer. Season on both sides with paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken until golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 6 minutes per side. Cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes; dice into small pieces.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini noodles; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in avocado pesto mixture and diced chicken; cook until flavors combine, 3 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute cashew pesto for the pesto if preferred.
Per Serving: 609 calories; 49.4 21.5 26.8 50 518 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
I've been wanting Ingersoll to try a healthy alternative to pasta and decided to give this recipe a shot. Wow! The whole family loved it, in fact my family prefers it to real pasta. I just added...
My family LOVED this meal !!!!! I used "Prego Basil Pesto" and it was DELICIOUS !!!! We will definitely make this meal again !!!!
I made it with some adjustments/substitutions because I have Mast Cell Activation Disorder and have to follow a low-histamine, autoimmune protocol diet. It was still VERY GOOD and satisfied a de...
Excellent! I left my zucchini a bit crunchy. I also used cashew pesto and added some extra cashews on top. This is certainly a quick and easy dinner that will keep the family happy. Thank you fo...
I omitted the chicken to move this to a side dish. I also used 2 avocados to make it creamier along with extra homemade pesto for a saucier dish. I left the zucchini long which next time I wil...
Delicious! Added a pinch of red pepper flakes per another review. Simple and quick meal!
My avocado had gone bad, so I substituted some guacamole in my freezer. It added a little zip.
Yum! Had to sub in some fresh guacamole for the avocado but otherwise I left the recipe as is, and it was great! Mom and I both liked it. Would definitely make again. Sprinkled some red pepper ...