Ingredients35 m servings 214
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Sprinkle cornmeal onto a baking sheet.
- Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness using a rolling pin on a work surface. Place dough on prepared baking sheet and brush olive oil thoroughly over surface. Layer dough with mozzarella cheese, butternut squash, and red onion. Sprinkle dough with Parmesan cheese and black pepper; top with garlic.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use a bit of flour if dough is sticking when you roll it out.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 5.7 32.1 8.4 10 340 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Really, really good. A nice change from regular pizza, and a delicious new way to use squash. Killer fall dinner!
This recipe is good as is, but don't be afraid to mix things up! I made my own crust. Made 1/2 the flat bread as the recipe stated and the other 1/2 I added Capicola ham, broccoli leaf and go...
I would rather have this type of pizza than a traditional pizza with red sauce and heavy toppings, so, this was right up my alley! I bought pizza dough from my local pizza parlor and it was eno...
This was good but needs a little more seasoning in the flavor department. Maybe a little chopped sage and a drizzle of garlic olive oil before serving would set this over the top.