Ingredients38 m servings 140
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour and salt together in a bowl; form a well in the center. Add milk and oil; mix until smooth dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly-floured work surface; knead until smooth and pliable, 10 to 15 minutes. Set dough aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces; roll out each piece with a rolling pin to 1/4-inch thickness. Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you want individual flatbreads, just divide the dough into as many parts as you would like.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 2.4 24.9 4 2 301 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was a wonderful flatbread. Made this bread to dip in balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Went really well with our soup also.
I would totally make it again but I would add a butter wash next time to get a more golden look. Delicious!!