Crispy Tomato Basil Pesto Flatbread Pizzas
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 466
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 6-inch individual pizzas)
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread tomato slices out on baking sheet. Drizzle some olive oil over slices.
- Broil in the preheated oven until tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled, about 5 minutes. Peel skin off slices; discard.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line another baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with olive oil and arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool, about 5 minutes.
- Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of pesto in a thin layer over each tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese slices, 8 basil leaves, and some roasted tomato slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mozzarella cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes, before slicing with a pizza cutter.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 39.7 17.1 11.2 26 386 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2