Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 164
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until mixture looks crumbly. Stir in thyme, rosemary, and garlic powder. Sprinkle in water and vinegar; toss with a fork until a ball of dough forms.
- Wrap dough tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Cover a large cutting board with aluminum foil. Turn dough out onto aluminum foil, cover with plastic wrap, and roll out into a thin rectangle. Cut into smaller rectangles; transfer to baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 8.4 18.9 3.1 22 230 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was really delicious. My only change was using dried herbs as I didn't have fresh at home. I made half of this thicker.. just rolling out like a pie crust and half thin, rolling out on the ...