Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 74
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine 1 cup water and 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats together in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on full power until mixture is thick and creamy, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Mix oatmeal, flour, milk, vegetable oil, and salt together in a bowl. Spread evenly on a baking sheet; top with bits of butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until brown on top, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Melted butter can be used in place of the vegetable oil for this recipe, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 74 calories; 6.5 3.4 0.7 8 319 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It needed sugar, nuts (ANY) and sugar, minimum. Perhaps better if following a granola bar option. Also need vitamin addition