Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 166
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pizza-sized flatbread)
- Roll out dough on a lightly-floured work surface to 1/2-inch thickness. Transfer to a baking sheet. Pierce dough several times with a fork. Spread olive oil over dough evenly with a pastry brush or by hand. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let stand, 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Sprinkle dough with thyme and salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If dough is difficult to roll out uniformly, you can stretch and pull it onto the baking sheet, pressing as you go.
- For thinner flatbread, roll out dough to less than 1/2-inch thickness.
- Substitute any herb for the fresh thyme leaves in this recipe, if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 3.7 27.2 5 0 669 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I liked it except the top never browned even though it was in the oven for 21 minutes. The bottom was starting to over brown so I had to pull it out of the oven before it started burning. I used...