Jill's Grasshopper Pie
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 28 m servings 335
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Mix crushed cookies with melted butter to make the crust. Pat onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Heat marshmallows and milk together in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted, about 8 minutes. Stir in creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and green food coloring until smooth.
- Immerse the bottom of the saucepan in cool water for several minutes to cool the marshmallow mixture.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture. Pour into pie crust and smooth the top.
- Cover pie with plastic wrap and freeze until set, about 3 hours.
You might also like
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 17.6 37.3 2.5 50 141 Full nutrition