Ingredients1 h 28 m servings 541
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine 3/4 cup white sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and toss in sugar mixture until well-coated. Transfer to prepared casserole dish.
- Heat 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan over medium heat until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup white sugar, peanuts, and brown sugar. Pour over biscuits in the casserole dish, trying to moisten them evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven, gently mix, and return to oven until puffed and browned, about 15 minutes more.
- Cool casserole slightly before serving, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute butter for the margarine if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 541 calories; 27.5 68.7 8.1 < 1 923 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I changed the servings to 3 since there is only two of us. Simple and easy to make. The only different thing I would do next time is omit the peanuts. I did not particularly care for them in t...
This is not something I would make again. I followed the recipe except I didn't stir them since I put it in individual serving dishes. The peanuts just don't go with this combination in our h...
We love cinnamon rolls, but we weren't impressed with this recipe. It was a doughy mess and lacking in flavor. I used real butter, not margarine. Left out the peanuts because that addition sound...