Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 305
- Slice cinnamon rolls into 1-inch squares. Whisk milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Slice 1 banana and layer on bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish; top with brown sugar. Layer cinnamon roll squares on top of banana. Pour egg mixture over cinnamon rolls; press cinnamon rolls with a spatula to allow egg mixture to fully coat. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until egg mixture is absorbed, 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven until firm, about 50 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Slice remaining banana and place on top to serve.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 10.9 44.3 8.4 147 226 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was fantastic! The flavors played so well together. Mine wasn't overly sweet but the cinnamon rolls I used had a very small amount of glaze on them. Such a fun way to use up left over ci...
Very good. I used cinnamon rolls from the “ day old” rack at the grocery store. Since they were not iced, I added extra sugar based on some reviews and added pecans. With the added sugar, I ...
It was very good. Reminded me of French Toast. You have to really like bananas!??