Veggie Buffalo Cauliflower Skewers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 325
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together olive oil, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl large enough to hold the cauliflower. Add the cauliflower and toss until each piece is coated with the oil mixture.
- Skewer cauliflower pieces on pre-soaked skewers. Place skewers on a roasting rack.
- Roast in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- While cauliflower is roasting, mix dressing and hot sauce together in a small mixing bowl.
- After 30 minutes, remove cauliflower from the oven and immediately paint them with the hot sauce mixture.
- Top with the blue cheese and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 325 calories; 30.6 10.6 4.5 11 2569 Full nutrition