Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 417 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place potatoes into boiling water and cook about 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size until they are cooked thoroughly.
- Drain and cover to let stand until they are cool enough to handle.
- Cut potatoes in half or quarter (depending on the size; smaller sizes will cook faster) and attempt to make them as uniform as possible.
- Place in a bowl and add poultry stock and white wine, mix and let the liquid absorb into the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl add garlic, vinegar, Dijon mustard, 1/2 the salt and pepper and mix well. Whisk in 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil into the mixture until dressing is emulsified.
- Add vinaigrette to the potatoes and mix well.
- Add green onions, parsley, dill, and basil and mix again.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 417 calories; 34 g fat; 25.1 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 1577 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1