Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 561
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix cider vinegar, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and hot sauce together in large bowl.
- Transfer wings to sauce and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat indoor grill over medium-high heat; make sure your kitchen is well ventilated.
- Place wings on griddle turning every 1 1/2 minutes getting a good charred crust all around and preventing burns.
- Total cook time is about 12 minutes or until internal temp is 165 degrees F.
- Serve with your favorite cool blue cheese dip!
Per Serving: 561 calories; 42.7 6.3 35.5 112 496 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These wings are super juicy and tender. It was great to have version of wings that aren't too spicy. My kids and husband gobbled these up fast.