0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 713
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In an electric mixer with a dough hook, add flour, olive oil, kosher salt, and black pepper. Turn on mixer to medium speed.
- Stir yeast into warm water. Pour into flour mixture and mix until dough looks smooth.
- Remove dough from mixer and place on floured surface. Gently knead for 1 minute.
- Add finely chopped fresh herbs or chiles, if desired.
- Cut dough into four equal parts. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap dough and place on well-floured surface. Dust dough with flour and flatten dough with hands.
- Let dough rest for about 10 minutes then stretch (as if it were pizza dough) pulling the dough out.
- Shape into rectangles then brush with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- On a medium hot grill, cook bread for 3 to 4 minutes per side. For citrus flavor, squeeze freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice over dough while it's grilling.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 713 calories; 15.4 127.2 18.3 0 1450 Full nutrition