Lamb Lollipops with Yuzu Aioli
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 990
Original recipe yields 6 servings (2 racks of lamb)
- Take the two lamb racks and cut them into 1-inch bone chops and set aside.
- Whisk white vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, and salt together in a metal mixing bowl. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix together the canola oil and olive oil. Slowly drizzle the blended oil into the egg mixture, whisking constantly until it begins to thicken; this should double in volume with mayo-like consistency. Add salt to taste. Add yuzu juice at the end to desired flavor.
- Turn the skillet on to medium high heat.
- Place lamb chops on cutting board and season both sides well with the game rub.
- Add oil to the hot skillet; place chops in hot oil one at a time. Let them cook about 1 1/2 minute per side for a medium rare.
- Once finished on grill, take off heat and place on platter and top with the yuzu aioli.
- Cook's Note:
- Wild game rub contains 1 part each salt, pepper, and guajillo or ancho chile powder, mixed with 1/2 part each cumin, fresh thyme and fresh rosemary.
Per Serving: 990 calories; 92.6 2.1 38.5 181 3371 Full nutrition