Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 m servings 470 cals
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Cook chicken and hot sauce together in a non-stick skillet over medium heat, stirring to coat chicken evenly with hot sauce, until evenly heated, about 3 minutes.
- Scrape chicken into center of the pan to form a shape similar to the hot dog bun. Cut Cheddar cheese slice in half and place on top of chicken; cook until Cheddar cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Place bottom half of hot dog bun over chicken and cheese mixture, slide a spatula underneath, and invert onto a plate. Place top half of hot dog bun over Cheddar cheese.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute any kind of cheese you like for the Cheddar cheese, if desired.
- Substitute any kind of bun for the hot dog bun, if desired.
- Give the juices from the canned chicken to your cat if you have one.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 22.6 g fat; 21.9 g carbohydrates; 42.1 g protein; 118 mg cholesterol; 1466 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I liked it, especially since it was quick and easy. Cheddar on one, Meunster on the other.