Hanger Steak with Shiitakes, Cranberries, and Ginger
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 265 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 quarter-pound servings)
- Place shiitake mushrooms in a bowl; cover with warm water. Cover bowl and let stand until mushrooms have softened, about 20 minutes.
- Season hanger steak on each side with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook steak until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer steak to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon ginger over steak. Add mushrooms with soaking liquid, carrots, cranberries, beef broth, and remaining ginger.
- Set slow cooker to High; cook 4 hours.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 265 calories; 10.4 g fat; 29 g carbohydrates; 17.3 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 287 mg sodium. Full nutrition