Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 57 m servings 454 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 1/2-cup ramekins)
- Combine white chocolate, heavy cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, and vanilla bean paste in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin powder over water and stir until dissolved. Stir gelatin mixture into white chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Ladle white chocolate mixture into six 1/2-cup ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 4 hours.
- Combine strawberries, orange juice, and 2 teaspoons white sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until strawberries have softened and mixture has a syrupy consistency, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon some stewed strawberries over each ramekin to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute vanilla extract for the vanilla bean paste, if preferred.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 38.4 g fat; 25.3 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 115 mg cholesterol; 57 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Panna cotta is one of my favorite desserts and with the addition of white chocolate, it makes it even more decadent! So easy to make, but yet elegant enough for company or a fancy dinner. I used...