Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 140 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 1-cup servings)
- Grate celery root into a bowl.
- Pulse pecans and garlic together in the bowl of a food processor until ground.
- Stir pecan mixture into celery root. Add broccoli, Nama Shoyu, olive oil, sesame seeds, pepper, and salt; toss to combine.
- Cook's Notes:
- Liquid amino acid (such as Bragg®) can be substituted for the Nama Shoyu soy sauce, if desired.
- I recommend using organic ingredients wherever possible for this recipe.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 7.2 g fat; 17.4 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 354 mg sodium. Full nutrition