Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 140
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 1-cup servings)
- Grate celery root into a bowl.
- Pulse pecans and garlic together in the bowl of a food processor until ground.
- Stir pecan mixture into celery root. Add broccoli, Nama Shoyu, olive oil, sesame seeds, pepper, and salt; toss to combine.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Liquid amino acid (such as Bragg®) can be substituted for the Nama Shoyu soy sauce, if desired.
- I recommend using organic ingredients wherever possible for this recipe.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 7.2 17.4 4.4 0 354 Full nutrition