Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine chicken wings, sake, garlic, sesame oil, ginger, dashi, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate, at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cornstarch in a shallow bowl. Dip marinated chicken wings in cornstarch and coat both sides.
- Fry chicken wings until crispy brown and crunchy on the outside and no longer pink at the bone, 10 to 15 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt and black pepper before serving.
- Editor's Notes:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 18.3 7 6.6 20 349 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1