Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir kale, mushrooms, salt, and pepper until until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, and milk together in a bowl until frothy.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat; cook and stir egg mixture until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer eggs to a plate and top with string cheese and kale mixture. Garnish eggs with Sriracha and parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- Salt-free seasoning can be used in place of the salt and pepper if desired.
- Coconut oil can be used in place of the olive oil, if desired.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 15.3 7 15.8 197 883 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1