Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 710
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Break each piece in half.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk milk, egg, and nutmeg together in a shallow bowl. Dip each bread slice in the egg mixture.
- Cook dipped bread slices in the hot oil until French toast is lightly browned, 2 to 3 minute per side. Transfer French toast to a work surface and turn heat under skillet to medium-low.
- Spread cranberry sauce over 1 French toast piece and top with turkey, provolone cheese, and bacon. Spread mustard on the other French toast piece and top with ham; lay on top of bacon layer, ham-side down, creating a sandwich.
- Cook sandwich in the skillet until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Swiss cheese for the provolone cheese, if desired. Berry jam can be used in place of the cranberry sauce.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 710 calories; 42.6 36.6 44.2 285 2496 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I decided to forego the egg dip, instead making this on my panini grill. Aside from that small change I still got the crispy effect..