Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 patties)
- Heat a stockpot over medium heat; add ground beef. Stir in garlic paste, ginger paste, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garam masala, 1/2 teaspoon ground red chile, and salt to taste. Add water and dal; simmer until meat is fully cooked and all water has evaporated, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Blend beef and dal mixture together using an immersion blender in the stockpot. Add 1/2 cup cilantro; blend to combine. Roll spoonfuls of beef and dal mixture into into walnut-sized balls; shape into smooth flat patties.
- Whisk eggs, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon ground red chile, and salt to taste together in a bowl. Place bread crumbs on a plate. Dip each patty into egg mixture, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry patties in a single layer until golden brown and crisp, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the mixture is not dry enough, patties will fall apart when frying. Add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour to the beef and dal mixture before frying, if needed.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 17.6 8.1 16.1 77 144 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1