Jan's Savory Breakfast Sausage Patties (Paleo)
Ingredients30 m servings 182
- Combine pork, molasses, salt, black pepper, sage, thyme, red pepper flakes, onion powder, parsley, nutmeg, fennel seeds, cayenne, and allspice in a large bowl; mix well by hand.
- Divide pork mixture into 16 portions; shape into patties 1/4-inch thick.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat; pan-fry patties, in batches, until golden and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute sea salt for the kosher salt if preferred.
- Instead of pan-frying, you can also bake these patties at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) until centers are cooked through and no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 12.3 1.6 15.2 55 404 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent, excellent, excellent. This sausage doesn't taste like store-bought. It tastes better than any of those. No need to fiddle with the spices, they are perfectly balanced. The overall tas...
This is by far the best breakfast sausage I have ever had! Most all of the major brands have entirely too much sage which is a big turn off for us but this recipe has just the right amount. Not...