Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 894 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook in a large skillet over medium heat until browned on all sides, about 20 minutes. Stir in cream of mushroom soup, 2 1/2 cups milk, salt, and pepper. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened to gravy consistency, at least 1 hour.
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Add 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup milk, salt, and pepper; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Heat corn in a saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour beef and gravy mixture over mashed potatoes and place corn on the side to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 1 large round steak (cut into cubes) for the stew meat in this recipe, if desired.
Per Serving: 894 calories; 44.1 g fat; 95.5 g carbohydrates; 36.5 g protein; 114 mg cholesterol; 1925 mg sodium. Full nutrition