Creamy Beef Tips with Mushrooms
Ingredients1 h 36 m servings 594
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine coconut milk, beef broth, portobello mushrooms, green bell pepper, onion, and sea salt in a 9x13-inch casserole dish; mix well. Add beef tips; stir until well-coated.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beef is tender and sauce has thickened, about 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over pasta.
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer thicker sauces, add 1/4 cup instant tapioca (such as Kraft® Minute® Tapioca) in step 2.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 594 calories; 26.2 60.7 31.7 60 483 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This is a really delicious recipe! I subbed roast for sirloin, and doubled the shrooms and salt. I also had to do some thickening to the gravy. Thank you SO much for the awesome recipe!!! Defini...
Very good and so easy. I added a little arrowroot powder at the end to thicken it up some and served it over zucchini noodles.
DH really loved the gravy, and I thought the flavors were excellent. I'm knocking down one star due to the method, because my beef did not get tender and the gravy did not thicken up in an hour...
This recipe turned out very good. The meat was tender enough for my dad, who wears dentures.