Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 8x8-inch square pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together; press into an even layer at the bottom of the pan. Top with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and marshmallows. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool, about 30 minutes. To make it easier to cut into bars, cover with plastic wrap and chill, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- Substitute peanut butter chips for the butterscotch chips if preferred.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 17.7 42 2.8 27 214 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1