Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 338
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together; press into an even layer at the bottom of the pan. Top with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and marshmallows. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool, about 30 minutes. To make it easier to cut into bars, cover with plastic wrap and chill, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute margarine for the butter if desired.
- Substitute peanut butter chips for the butterscotch chips if preferred.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 17.7 42 2.8 27 214 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Really yummy.. and very easy. I took them to church and they vanished. I made a double batch and filled a 13X 9 and a smaller casserole dish... baked the 13X 9 pan 10 minutes longer. I preferr...
I made these with gluten free graham crackers and butterscotch chips and brought them to a party last night where they were the talk of the party. They went VERY quickly. It's like a fresh, ho...