Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients24 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 medium fritters)
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and confectioners' sugar together in a large bowl. Add milk, 1 teaspoon oil, and vanilla extract; mix well to combine. Add flour mixture; stir until just combined. Gently fold bananas and strawberries into batter.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup batter at a time into the oil and fry fritters, in batches, until light golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a healthier alternative, pan-fry fritters without oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 1.9 20.6 3.3 26 143 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1