Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients34 m servings 919
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 chicken breasts)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with Creole seasoning, salt, and pepper; cook until evenly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Cut each puff pastry sheet in half. Place 1 sliced chicken breast on each half; top with 1/4 of the bacon and 1 Brie cheese slice. Fold top and bottom of pastry over chicken. Press pastry seams together with your fingers to seal; place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Cook in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown and chicken is no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 919 calories; 59.9 55.4 38.4 93 1353 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good! Next time I will probably add spinach and mushrooms, but very tasty as is! Will make again!