Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 607
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and black pepper. Cook chicken in the hot oil until golden and almost cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Place onion, mushrooms, and garlic in the same skillet; cook and stir until mushrooms lose their moisture and onions are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out each puff pastry sheet into a 14-inch square on a floured work surface. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares. Place a chicken breast in the center of each square.
- Combine cream cheese and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture over each chicken breast. Top each with 2 tablespoons of the mushroom mixture. Brush the edges of each square with water and wrap around the chicken. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with the beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and slice in half before serving.
Per Serving: 607 calories; 41.8 31.8 26.1 110 420 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Love this. Have made it 2xs. My tip for this recipe is that when it says small, it really really means small. Bought a 20oz set of 2 breasts to make this for my husband and I, and each breast ne...
I followed the directions as closely as possible, the only thing I changed was the cooking times had to be extended by a few minutes. I think the recipe has potential, but it wasn't as flavorful...
Was very good. I added bacon. Try using brie instead cream cheese.