Best Ever Caramel Rolls
Ingredients9 h 8 m servings 234
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Roll out 1 thawed loaf into a large rectangle. Brush half of the melted butter evenly over dough. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar mixture over butter. Roll up dough into a log starting with the long edge closest to you. Cut log into 1-inch slices with a sharp serrated knife. Arrange slices cut-side up in an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Repeat step 2 with second thawed loaf.
- Combine brown sugar, vanilla ice cream, and 1/2 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir until melted and well-blended, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour caramel mixture over rolls in the baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate until rolls double, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 7.7 36.9 4 17 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These caramel rolls are the best I've ever had. I've probably made them 5 times in the past 2 months. They taste so delicious and are very easy to make. I've always preferred caramel rolls as op...
These were ok, guess I am more of an icing fan than caramel on rolls. I do love caramel but they didn't ring my bell. Maybe it was the frozen bread thing, there is a big difference. Thanks for t...
Loved these! I didn't let sit overnight but baked rafter a few minutes. I used homemade vanilla ice cream and I think that set the flavor over the top. I will be making these again.
This recipe was really good and easy to make. The rolls were moist and full of flavor. The change I made was not to add all the caramel mixture at once, I saved half of it and spread it on top o...