Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 500 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Cut bread dough into 32 equal slices. Place slices in a single layer in baking dish.
- Combine nuts, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla pudding mix, and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over dough slices. Cut 1/2 cup butter into slices, distribute on dough. Let rolls rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sugar is brown and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool in the baking dish for 5 minutes before carefully invert baking dish onto a work surface and gently tap bottom to release rolls.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 500 calories; 23.6 g fat; 65.3 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 483 mg sodium. Full nutrition