Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 423
- Mix steak seasoning sauce, 6 tablespoons brown sugar, bourbon, and scallions together in a large bowl to make marinade.
- Toss salmon cubes in marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator, 4 to 6 hours.
- Wrap each salmon cube with bacon; use a toothpick to hold bacon in place. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar on top.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill bacon-wrapped salmon, turning frequently, until bacon begins to crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use light or dark brown sugar.
- Don't use thick-style bacon strips.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 19.1 26.9 30.5 82 1517 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Love love LOVED this! The only change I will make the next time is to cut back on the brown sugar and add more bourbon. Excellent recipe! I did bake the bacon in the oven at 400 for ten minutes ...
Excellent, I made a few changes, I left off the 3 scallions and used a teriyaki sauce. I recommend microwaving bacon to cook half way before putting on grill. I also used long kabob skewers in...
Really enjoyed this recipe. Easy had all ingredients so loved it.Made is exactly as written.