Ingredients14 m servings 58 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Beat egg in a small bowl. Place flour in a separate small bowl. Toss bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in a another separate bowl.
- Gently press each cheese stick into flour to coat and shake off excess flour. Dip into egg, then press into bread crumb mixture. Place the breaded cheese sticks onto a baking sheet while breading the rest; do not stack. Coat each cheese stick with olive oil; cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 4 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 58 calories; 4 g fat; 1.8 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 141 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used the half mozzarella half cheddar string cheese and this worked pretty good except the cheddar seemed to melt faster than the mozzarella and oozed out some. This didn't get as brown as I w...
Easy to make. Everyone in the family loved the taste of these. I'll have to double the batch!
Delicious! This was my first time making these and this was the first recipe I used. My boyfriend and I love them and have already made plans to make them for our next party!
Really tasty and easy! To make them crispy, I sprayed them lightly with nonstick cooking spray before popping them in the toaster oven. That way the oil was lighter and more evenly distributed t...
Family loves it I made a small batch and they were gone in seconds. They take a little while to bread but cooking only takes minutes. Can't wait to make it again and make a bigger batch