Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 319 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 mozzarella sticks)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unroll crescent roll dough on work surface and separate into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations together to seal. Cut each rectangle into 2 smaller rectangles. Place 1 slice of mozzarella cheese on each; roll up tightly and press edges together to seal. Arrange seam side-down on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.
- Warm pizza sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, about 5 minutes. Use warmed sauce as a dipping sauce for mozzarella sticks.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 16.5 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 11.8 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 918 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
We liked these! I would think of them more as 'cheesy bread', but either way, they were good. I think next time I will brush them with some garlic butter after removing them from the oven for a ...