Ingredients10 m servings 181
- Preheat a toaster oven on broil setting, or set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Spray a small baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Insert toothpick vertically into each cheese stick half to mid-way point. Beat egg in a small bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate small bowl.
- Dip each cheese stick into egg, then press into bread crumbs. Repeat dipping in egg and breadcrumbs for a double-thick coating. Place cheese sticks on prepared baking sheet and spray with additional cooking spray for uniform browning.
- Broil in preheated oven until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Allow cheese sticks to set before serving, about 1 minute.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 8.4 15.6 11.6 66 580 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Delicious! I used seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs, but that was my only change. I definitely recommend using the toothpicks as it made it so easy to coat the mozzarella sticks without making a ...
Used Italian seasoned Panko crumbs. Followed recipe exactly. Family scarfed them up! This recipe is super easy and fast! Thank you sharing!