Ingredients35 m servings 692 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place macaroni, cheese, cubed luncheon meat, and milk in a large bowl; mix well to combine. Turn out into casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 692 calories; 28 g fat; 80.1 g carbohydrates; 29.8 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 2220 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
A good meal easy to prepare for busy nights and to please mac and cheese lovers. My kids enjoyed it very much. They love Kraft's mac and cheese. I cut the amount of bread crumbs almost in half a...
We weren't sure what to do with our leftover spam but this recipe jumped out at me just in time. I added a pit of pepper on a whim and it was loved by all. The whole fam and the dogs enjoyed t...
This was an easy and an "if you're ever in a pinch" go to casserole...I just tweaked it a bit by browning the Spam (low sodium) first then adding Italian seasoning and almost an entire can (14.5...