Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 486
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook luncheon meat in a skillet over medium heat until evenly browned; drain. Stir in green onion; reduce heat to low.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, about 30 seconds. Layer croutons on the bottom of prepared baking dish; drizzle melted butter and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over croutons. Spread luncheon meat mixture over Cheddar cheese.
- Whisk milk, eggs, mustard, and salt together in a bowl; pour over luncheon meat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and set, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Note:
- You can add a light coat of syrup to the top of the casserole when serving. Usually done for finicky eaters that just don't like what they see.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 486 calories; 36.2 17.1 23.3 267 1280 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1