Ingredients36 m servings 312 cals
- Shred luncheon meat onto a large plate using a cheese grater.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add shredded luncheon meat; cook and stir until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Cook and stir until luncheon meat is evenly seasoned and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- Spray another skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla in the skillet and cook until heated through, about 30 seconds per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Top warm tortillas with luncheon meat, lettuce, Cheddar cheese, olives, tomato, and onion.
- Cook's Note:
- You can warm the tortillas on a microwave-safe plate in the microwave instead of in a skillet if preferred.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 19.1 g fat; 18.8 g carbohydrates; 16.3 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 1083 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made one change and that is that instead of using the Lite Spam and adding taco seasoning (sodium) to it, I just bought Chorizo flavored Spam, eliminated the taco seasoning, and called it good...
very good , next time i will also use the low sodium spam though. I used lite