Coconut Vanilla Macaroons (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 149
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut, flour, and sea salt in a large bowl. Add coconut milk, honey, and vanilla extract; stir until thoroughly combined. Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on the bottom and tops are just beginning to brown, about 20 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Dip tops or bottoms of macaroons in melted chocolate, letting any excess drip back into the bowl. Place on waxed paper until set, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler instead of the microwave if preferred.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 12.7 9.6 1.6 0 32 Full nutrition