Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 8
- Place cucumber, nectarine, lemon slices, lemon juice, lime slices, lime juice, ginger, and melissa leaves in a large pitcher; mash gently with a wooden spoon. Pour in water, stir, and refrigerate until flavors blend, 2 hours to overnight. Strain; serve over ice.
- Cook's Notes:
- I prefer to use organic lemons and limes.
- Melissa leaves can be substituted with fresh mint leaves; lime substituted with slices and juice of a red grapefruit; and nectarine substituted with peach, if desired.
- If you like your water fizzy, add some sparkling mineral water as well.
- Pitcher can be refilled with water 1 to 2 more times before it loses flavor. Keeps for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 8 calories; 0.1 2.4 0.3 0 8 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I have tried other flavored waters before most of them usually included mint, grapefruit, orange, cucumber, etc., I really enjoyed how beautiful this flavored water was, and it was quite refresh...
Really refreshing and healthy!!!...It makes me think of summer!!!