Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 415
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 salads)
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat until shimmering, about 1 minute. Add chicken and 1 tablespoon honey. Cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 3 to 5 minutes. Cover and remove from heat.
- Place lemon juice, soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons honey in a small bowl; whisk dressing until well combined.
- Rinse bok choy, broccolini, and snow peas together in a strainer. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl; cook in the microwave until lightly steamed, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a large salad bowl; add tomatoes, mango, avocado, bell pepper, and chicken. Pour in dressing and toss well to coat. Serve with mint.
- Cook's Notes:
- Broccolini, bok choy, and snow peas can also be cooked in a pot of boiling water.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 15.1 53.3 24.4 34 900 Full nutrition